Basic PAC Coagulant for Water Treatment
|Payment Type:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Place of Origin:||China|
|Supply Ability:||30000mt/ Year|
Model No.: PAC-031
Polyaluminium Chloride is the basic ETP chemicals for wastewater treatment and PAC works as the primary coagulant in ETP plant.
|Specifications:||PAC-031 Spry dried and filtration type|
|Appearance:||Solid powder, pale yellow to yellow|
|Al2O3 % :||≥29|
|Insolubles % :||0.6 max|
|pH(1% water solution):||3.5~5.0|
Industrial chemicals pac coagulant
1, Good quality and reasonable price
2, Spray dried
3, SGS, BV, CIQ inspection welcoming
Manufacturer of high purity polyaluminium chloride chemicals for industrial wastewater treatment.
Basic coagulant Physical characteristics:
Pale, yellow, hydroscopic powder. Bulk Density: 0.65 g/cm3
The product is high-efficient, cheap and nontoxic inorganic high molecular compound. The liquid is colorless or light yellow and transparent; The solid is light yellow powder. It is easily soluble in water.
In the hydrolytic process, it is accompanied with the chemical processes such as electrochemistry, coagulation, absorption and precipitation. The product has the features including
Wide applicable range of PH value, large granule, and quick speed in sedimentation. It is widely applied for treating the domestic drinking water, domestic sewage and industrial waste water.
1. Poly aluminium chloride (PAC)
2. Drum & Spray type are available
3. Factory of PAC
4. Water treatment PAC
PAC is a kind of inorganic macromolecule flocculant. Through the hydroxyl ion bridging function and the polyvalent anion polymeric function, it produces large molecular and high electricity
Inorganic macromolecule. It adapts a wide PH range of 5.0~9.0, and the best is between 6.5~7.6.
1) Purification of river water, lake water and underground water, industry water and industry recycling water.
2) Reclaiming coal from coal-washing waste water and kaolin in ceramic industry
3) Purification of the waste water in printing and dyeing industry, leather industry, brewage industry, meat-processing industry, coal-washing, metallurgy industry, mine, pharmacy, paper-making, and purification of the waste water containing fluorine, oil and heavy metals
4) Tannage and cloth cockling-prevent, Catalyzer carrier.
5) Cement Solidifying, and moulding, Refining of pharmaceuticals, glycerine and sugar, Paper-making glue.
Coagulant Storage & transportation:
Stored in dry, cool airiness place, far away from heat, avoid insolation, sign with no moisture and no insolation
Packing: Plastic woven bag with Peliner. N. W. 25kg. Contact us if you need more details on Coagulant. We are ready to answer your questions on packaging, logistics, certification or any other aspects about Coagulant for Water Treatment、Water Treatment Coagulant. If these products fail to match your need, please contact us and we would like to provide relevant information.
Product Categories : Polyaluminium Chloride
Premium Related Products