|Name ||Calcium Lignosulfonate |
|Appearance ||light yellow powder |
|Lignin content ||55-60% |
|Moisture ||≤8% |
|PH value ||4-6 |
|Water insoluble matter ||≤0.33% |
|Reduced product ||≤17% |
|R ion ||≤1% |
|Ash ||13.02% |
|Bulk density ||0.25g/cm3 |
Calcium Lignosulfonate(called Calcium Lignin as following) is a kind of anion surfactant active agent through deep processing which using Sulphite Pulping and black liquor method. It is suitable for construction industry using in concrete water reudcer, also binder using in metallurgy and ceramic. Using as the normal concrete water reducer, it is widely used in architecture because of small dosage, low price and can improve the capability of concrete very fast.
Calcium Lignosulphonate is a kind of natural anionic Surface active agent processed with sulfurous acid pulping waste through advanced production technology. It can work well with other chemicals . This grade is speciallly used as ceramic/fertilizer/feed additives.
1. Used as ceramic bonder, increase green strength of ceramic body.
2. Used as fertilizer raw material. calcium lignosulphonate is rich of many mocroelement and organic materials. It performs well as fertilizer raw materials.
3. Used as animal feed additives.
1.Used in pesticide 2.Used in concrete 3.Used in petroleum drilling 4.Use in ceramic
1. Used as mineral binder: In smelting industry, it is mixed with calcium lignosulphonate and breeze to made from mineral powder ball, after drying in the kiln, smelting recovery can be greatly improved.
2. Refractory materials: In manufacturing refractory brick, it can be used as dispersant and binder to improve performance significantly, and reducing water and strengthen, to prevent cracking, such as good effect, can save cost and improve efficiency.
3. Other: Calcium lignosulphonate can also be used for refining additives, type casting, pesticide wettability powder processing, coal crushing, mining, minerals processing agent, road, soil, dust control, leather tanning, packing, carbon black, granulation, etc.
Calcium Lignosulfonate can be adopted as the water-coal paste additives, feed additives. In the oil drilling fields, it can be used as blocking agent, and improve the mud fluidity. It also can be used as embryo reinforcing agents in the fields of pottery and porcelain and refractory materials.